Benefits & Opportunities of Membership
- Library containing extensive resources including magazine subscriptions and DVDs;
- Workshops on different techniques which are taught by the very best practitioner of that method of working, usually a craftsman of local, national or international status;
- Guest speakers at monthly meetings
Marketing & Sales
- Opportunity to sell your work twice a year; spring & fall, at the Horticulture Building (Lansdowne Park)
- Opportunity to showcase their work in Guild Exhibitions
- The Guild is engaged in social networking with Facebook and Twitter
- Opportunity to meet with knowledgeable and friendly members at the monthly meetings;
- Opportunity to access a strong knowledge base that offers support and guidance on any topic related to ceramics, using the email discussion list;
- Opportunity to share notices and invitations to openings and events among the membership using the Guild's email broadcast list, website, Facebook and Twitter.
- Encourage the growth and development of pottery and maintain a high standard of artistic expression and craftsmanship;
- Act as a medium for the exchange of ideas and technical information;
- Organize and promote pottery exhibitions, demonstrations and workshops;
- Promote awareness and appreciation of the ceramic arts to the general public;
- Educate the public and its membership about the artistry, technology and history of the clay arts.